One of my favourite drink in Starbucks is Green Tea Frappuccino. One of the non-caffeine drink. I couldn’t stand the caffeine in coffee so I always prefer non-caffeine drinks. Even though there is caffeine in green tea, I still can tolerate that. Beside the price of Starbucks product are really amazing high, the sugar contained in the drink makes me want to learn how to make it. I bought the green tea powder few days ago. After browsing recipe in so many website and trying it, I found the one that more suitable with me.
- 1 tsp green tea powder
- 2 tsp sugar, dissolved in small amount of water
- ½ cup ice cube
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Pour ice cube, green tea powder, sugar in a blender then add milk until it reaches 300 ml.
- Mix it until the ice crushed.
- Pour it into a mug or glass or any container that you like.
- Add whipping cream on top if you like.