The other variation of pasta. Taste really good and really easy to make. I forgot where I get this recipe.
- 150 gr Spaghetti
- 3 cl Garlic, large, minced
- 1/4 c Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 sm Hot red pimento, fresh,chop
- 5 tb Parsley, fresh, chopped
- Shrimp as much as you like.
- Boiled spahetti according the package add salt.
- When cooked, remove from water immediately. Do not rinse.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare your sauce. In a skillet, saute the garlic in oil over medium heat about 1 minute (garlic still white not brown), add the hot pimento and parsley. Add shrimps until the color turn pink.
- Reduce heat to low, add spaghetti and mix gently. Season generously with black pepper and serve immediately.
- If desired, add grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to taste.