A nice beverages during winter or cold day.
- 3 part of apple juice
- 1 part of water
- 2 Cinnamon stick
- 5 thin slice Ginger (optional)
- Lemon zest, several thin slice (optional)
- 3 whole cloves – too many makes it bitter
- Pour juice and water into a tall pot with a lid and turn on heat to high.
- Prepare spices and add to pot. You can put the spices in tea bag/infuser except for cinnamon stick.
- When pot reaches a boil, turn to the lowest setting. Let simmer about 15 minutes.
- Pour the hot apple cider into mugs and enjoy. You can add thin slices of lemon for decoration if you desired.