We run out of bread at home and want a pancake desperately. Search in internet for easy and quick recipe, because usually the batter need to put a side for sometimes. But this recipe is ready to use.
Servings: 8 Ingredients:
- 125 g or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 235 ml or 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup/honey or ice cream or anything you like 🙂