As a potato lovers I always try to find out the new recipe. This one is a good one but the preparation takes times. Recipe taken from allrecipes.com if I’m not mistaken.
- 3 md Baking Potatoes unpeeled, about 1 3/4 Lb.
- 1 tb Olive Oil plus one teaspoon
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 1/2 ts Dried Rosemary
- Scrub potatoes; Cut each lengthwise into 6 wedges.
- Place in bowl. Cover with cold water. Let stand 30 min. Drain.
- Pat wedges dry with paper towels.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Place skin side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Combine salt, dried rosemary and pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over wedges.
- Bake at 400 for about 1 hour or until wedges are tender and browned.